CRISPY INDEED, YOU ROCK. HERE ARE MY RESPONSES.
1) Why did you start blogging?
TO REACH OUT TO YOUNG PEOPLE.
2) Salts or Sweets?
3) What’s your poison?
TEQUILA…I’M AN ARIZONA-RAISED WOMAN. (IN MODERATION, OF COURSE.)
4) Do you have a certain time of the day you usually write?
MORNINGS ON MY DAYS OFF OF WORK.
5) Dogs or Cats?
DOGS. I LOVE ALL ANIMALS, BUT I’VE ONLY EVER HAD DOGS AS PETS/FAMILY MEMBERS.
6) If you had the chance to move, without any issues, would you? Where?
7) What motivates and inspires you the most to write?
INSPIRING PEOPLE. I REALLY ENJOY SHARING THEIR STORIES AND SPREADING THE MESSAGE THAT ANYONE CAN DO GREAT THINGS, BIG OR SMALL.
8) Does anyone else you know enjoy writing?
MY MOTHER, BROTHER, FATHER, AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS.
9) What is your favorite TV show?
WRITTEN/IMPROVISED COMEDIES. SNL, NEW GIRL, PARKS AND REC (ALTHOUGH WE CANCELLED OUR CABLE LAST SUMMER SO I’M NOT VERY UP TO DATE WITH THE EPISODES).
10) If you could travel back in time, would you? Where? When?
YES. I WOULD LOVE TO RELIVE SOME OF MY BEST TIMES WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
11) What is something unique about yourself?
I WAS ON AN ODYSSEY OF THE MIND TEAM IN 7TH GRADE THAT MADE IT TO THE NATIONALS COMPETITION IN KNOXVILLE, TENNESSEE.
THANK YOU TO CRISPY INDEED for taking interest in If I Had A Little Sister!